This is the privacy notice of “ReelCraze”. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to ReelCraze.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, please leave our website immediately.
- We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. As such, all visitors to our website should know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Personal Data Collected
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, whether you were referred to by another website, and at what time you accessed our Website. We will not collect any data without your prior explicit consent.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the provision of our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us remember choices you have made while on our website, remember your preferences, and personalize your Website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help analyze website usage.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network will have a record of this and may display your name or identifier in relation to this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with advertising in line with your interests. Please see our “advertisers” section below for details.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. For further information regarding cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect in order to:
- Administer our Website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our Website and enhancing user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data Shared with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including ad partners, may collect data in relation to your Website usage as disclosed herein. All such data will only be collected with your prior explicit consent. Please see our “advertisers” section above for details.
How your Data is Stored
All data collected through our Website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We have reviewed our partners privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies in order to ensure your data security.
Consent under Applicable Laws
We comply with the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework.
You can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing consent may impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide the personalized Website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on protection of personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions in order to ensure your data’s safety.
In the event that we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and will notify you as required by all applicable laws.
Accessing, Amending and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you, to request correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address listed above, attention: Data compliance department.
This Website does not target people below the age of 16. By visiting this Website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or are visiting the Website under parental supervision.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes